Monday, June 7, 2010

My favorite cafe has turned into a class act

For about a month Upper East side was closed down for remodling and quiet the remodling it got! What was originally a haven for Kirksville artist and people who just loved coffee shops/ healthy eatteries will be surprised to see how the inturier has changed! When I first walked in I felt like I stepped into an English coffee house. Beautiful tables, no more booths, the painting on the walls from local artists have been replaced with more professional paintings. The menu has changed a bit as well. they now serve this amazing iced coffee drinks that can give the Mcdonalds Frappe a run for it's money ;) I am glad to see some of the original sandwhiches are still on the new menu. The people are still friendly and helpfull as last time, even though the ownership and management and even name has changed, it's still a nice place to come to, have some coffee, eat lunch with friends or just to get on the wifi such as myself XD

Until next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment